After clearing class 12th examination many students want to know what is the full form of BCA course and how to pursue a career in this field. Would it be good for me to take a BCA course, how much salary will I get after doing BCA course? You will get answers to all these types of questions through this post.
What is the Full form of BCA Course?
Full form of BCA Course: Bachelors in Computer Application
The Full form of BCA course is Bachelors in Computer Application.
What is BCA Course?
Bachelors of Computer Application (BCA) are professional degree courses for those students they want to pursue a career in the fields of computer & technology. It is three years undergraduate course. Basically, BCA is a technical degree course in which students are prepared for computer related field.
BCA Course Eligibility Criteria
The most important point before starting any course is to check whether the students are eligible for the desired it. After knowing the “full form of BCA course” and the students who want to do, they must first know that they are eligible for it.
- Qualifying class 12th examination with minimum 45% from any recognized board
- Arts, Science and commerce stream candidates are eligible for BCA but math as a compulsory subject.
- The age limit of candidates between 17 to 25 years.
- Average fee is expected to be 80 thousand to 6 lakh
The fees structure of BCA course differs from Government and private colleges. But approximate fees of BCA courses are 80 thousand to 6 Lakh for 3 years.
The Course duration of BCA is three year and it divided into six semesters. Each semester completed in to six month.
Suggest: What is Full Form of MBA Course?
The following semester wise Subjects have been given:
- Business Communication
- Principal of Management
- Business Accounting
- Programming Principles and Algorithms
- Computer Fundamental and office Automation
- Cost Accounting
- ‘C’ Programming
- Element of Statics
- File Structure and Database Concepts
- Computer Laboratory and Practical Work
- Organizational Behaviour
- Numerical Methods
- Management Accounting
- Software Engineering
- Data Structure using c planning
- Computer Laboratory & Practical Lab
- Inventory Management
- Human Resource Management
- Visual Basic Knowledge
- Computer Lab and Practice Work
- Oriented Programming Using C++
- Core Java
- Internet Programming and Cyber Law
- Principle of Marketing
- Project Work
- Lab. and practical Work (NET+ Core Java)
- Advanced Java
- Multimedia Systems
- Project Work (Banking & Finance)
- Intro. to System & Operating Systems
- Lab. & Practical Work
Top 10 BCA Colleges in India
- Christ University, Bangalore
- Stella Maris College, Chennai
- Kristu Jayanti College, Karnataka
- Madras Christian College, Chennai
- Lovely Professional University, Punjab
- Women’s Christian College, Chennai
- Birla Institute of Technology, Jharkhand
- St. Joseph’s College, Bangalore
- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi
- Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies & Research (SICSR), Pune
- There is a huge scope in the field of BCA, after completion of the course one can work or go for higher studies.
- Self-employment option is also available.
- If you have this much skill then you can do freelancing or develop your own software and website.
- There are many software MNCs (Multi National Companies) that provide jobs to graduates. If you want deeper knowledge in this field, you can go for advanced courses like MCA and PhD.
- After the completion, the candidate can also get the job of lecturer in any of the reputed institutions.
Advance Course after BCA
List of 6 courses after completed bachelor in computer application:
- MCA (Master of Computer Application)
- MIM (Master Degree in Information Management)
- MCM (Master in Computer Management)
- PGPCS (Post Graduate Program in Corporate Studies)
- ISM (Information Security Management)
- MBA (Master of Business Administration)
The average monthly salary for a fresher student offered to a graduate ranges between 20,000 to 25,000 INR.
A professional working in a big company like HCL, Wipro, Microsoft, Dell and Mahindra can easily get an initial package of Rs. 30,000 to 60,000.
These are full form of BCA course and how will be get salary after adopting this degree. if you want to pursue a career in the professional course then the bachelor in computer application is one of the best option for you.
Under Know full form of BCA course taking admission in this programme. you will have to concentrate fully on studies, because you have the power to fulfill your dreams.